What is Outsourcing?
And is it right for your business?
Chances are, there are several ways in which your business can benefit from the concept of outsourcing. The first thing you're going to want to understand is outsourcing is not always an expensive, impossible dream. Yes, the big brands outsource a lot of things with big budgets, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get help, too!
As you'll to discover, outsourcing is a great way to save time, money, and energy. It can also save you a ton of sanity, too!
Ten Things You Can Outsource Right Now
Make your business more efficient and effective today by embracing these simple outsourcing ideas:
- Taxes: Unless you’re a tax professional, there is really no reason in the world why you should be doing your business’ taxes. Hire a professional, and save on stress/time/money.
- General Bookkeeping: In fact, why not just have professionals take care of all your bookkeeping. Remember, we’re talking about something that like social media management, is more affordable than you might think.
- Social Media: Building a strong social media presence is essential. At the same time, keep in mind that outsourcing social media management is far more affordable than you might think! Check out sites like Upwork and Fiverr to see if there's match for your needs!
- Email: This is another thing that can seriously eat up your time and energy. You can definitely increase your efficiency by having someone else take care of your general email needs - or at the very least have them sort out all the junk and newsletters!
- Phone Calls: You don’t need to be the one who answers every single phone call. Save big on time by having someone else handle the general phone calls. Like the emails, you only really need to focus on the important stuff.
- Scheduling: Outsourcing your scheduling tasks to someone else is yet another great way to increase your efficiency and effectiveness. Consider an automated system like Acuity and let clients and customers schedule with you online and synch to your calendar!
- Creative: Whether you need writers or graphic designers, you can satisfy your creative needs by outsourcing. Plus it will probably take them less time to do it!
- Legal: No one is saying you need to have legal counsel on retainer, but there are services available that allow you to utilize legal advice as needed. Client contracts, LLC docs, and other formal paperwork should always be checked by a professional to be safe.
- Website Maintenance: Taking care of your website can be a task and a half! Don't love it or don't have the time? Website Pros are definitely the right way to go and may be more affordable than you think.
- Website Design: At the end of the day, why not outsource the creation of your site? You can still remain as involved in the process of creation as you like, but without having to figure out another software program or platform! Check out listings on Fiverr, Etsy and other freelance sites for profiles of some highly skilled designers!
These are things anyone can outsource from their business. Which ones will you try first?
ENTER YOUR INFO TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE CHEAT SHEET!
New social media platforms launch every day... It can be totally overwhelming!
Want to avoid social media overwhelm and get some clarity?
Download my Social Sanity Cheat Sheet and find the perfect platforms for you!