5 URGENTLY COMPELLING REASONS
Why You Should Be Growing Your Business with Social Media RIGHT NOW:
1. Social media posts can be used to drive targeted traffic: Why is creating a new page on your website like taking an awesome selfie? You want the world to see how great it is, but you don’t want to beg for attention. Great social media posts can drive traffic to your site so the world can see how beautiful you (and your business) are!
2. When done right, social media leads to real relationships. No only should you choose where to BE on social based on your audience insights but you can continue to learn about them through their posts and status updates (and maybe optimize your marketing strategy as a result!). What products are they buying and how are they working out for them? What activities do they enjoy? What kind of posts get the most activity?
3. Strategic social presence builds brand loyalty. A report by Texas Tech University showed brands with active social profiles have more loyal customers. Why? Because when you’re engaging and interacting you become less of a nameless, faceless, soul-less, money-grubbing expense category and more like what you truly are - and awesome solution to a consumer need!
4. Social media marketing leads to more sales - seriously! Over 70% of business-to-consumer marketers have acquired customers through Facebook and 84% of CEOs and VPs say they use social media to help make purchasing decisions... I mean the numbers speak for themselves, and you like sales, right? Right.
5. You have customers that you didn't know existed buy from you. Sharing value, education, tips and offers on social media enables you to influence customers and piques their interest to check out your site.
64% of Twitter users and 51% of Facebook users are more likely to buy from brands they follow online.
ARE YOU GETTING YOUR SHARE OF THIS SAVVY, SOCIAL AND SPENDING AUDIENCE?